1.Jin’an Zhao, Liwei Mi, Jiyong Hu, Hongwei Hou, Yaoting Fan, Cation Exchange Induced Tunable Properties of a Nanoporous Octanuclear Cu(II) Wheel with Double-Helical Structure, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008, 130(46), 15222–15223.
2.Shufang Chen, Jiyong Hu, Jin'an Zhao, Jin Zhang, Huaibin Yu, Shuangcheng Zhi, Junshuai Zhang and Zhanqiang Gong,Two cyclohexane-type octadecanuclear metalla-macrocycle-based metal organic frameworks and adsorption properties,CrystEngComm., 2016, DOI: 10.1039/C6CE00494F.
3.Jin’an Zhao, Kun Peng, Yan Guo, Jin Zhang, Shufang Chen and Jiyong Hu,Photoluminescent and cytotoxic properties of multinuclear complexes and multinuclear-based polymers with group 12 metals and a tripodal ligand, New J. Chem., 2015,39, 6016-6024.
4.Jin’an Zhao, Yan Guo, Kun Peng, Jin Zhang, Chuangcheng Zhang, Liangliang Hu, Shufang Chen, Jiyong Hu, Anion directed Cu(I) complexes constructed from a benzotriazole derivative and their photoluminescence, Polyhedron, 2015, 85,593–597.
5.Jin'an Zhao, Dandan Zhao, Shufang Chen, Jin Zhang and Jiyong Hu, The tetrazole–carboxylate bifunctional ligand directed three structural diversity complexes, Inorg. Chim. Acta., 2015, 428,112-116.
6.Jin'an Zhao, Dandan Zhao, Yan Guo, Kun Peng, Xinling Li, Shufang Chen and Jiyong Hu, Photoluminescence properties of three d10 complexes constructed from the bifunctional benzimidazole-carboxylate-based connector,Inorg. Chim. Acta., 2014, 418,8-14.
7.Jin'an Zhao, Kun Peng, Yan Guo, Jin Zhang, Dandan Zhao，Shufang Chen and Jiyong Hu, Cytotoxicity towards human alimentary system carcinoma cells resulting from diverse copper(II) complexes, J. Coord. Chem., 2014, . 67(13), 2344–2356.
8. Jin'an Zhao, Shu-Fang Chen, Dan-Dan Zhao, Yan Guo, Kun Peng, Ji-Yong Hu, The structure and luminescence properties of three complexes based on bifunctional imidazole-dicarboxylate connector, Chin. Chem. Lett., 2013, 24, 483–486.
9.Jin'an Zhao,Shenshen Li, Dandan Zhao, Shufang Chen, Jiyong Hu, Metal center and structure tunedin vitroantitumor activityof benzimidazole-basedcopperand zinc complexes, J. Coord. Chem., 2013,66(9), 1650–1660.
10. Jin'an Zhao, Dandan Zhao, Yan Guo, Kun Peng, Shufang Chen, Jiyong Hu, Two Ag(I) complexes constructed from the flexible Tripodal pyridyl-benzimidazole-based connector, Synth. React. Inorg. M.,2013, 44(4), 523-529.
11. Jin'an Zhao,Dandan Zhao, Kun Peng, Yan Guo, Shufang Chen, Jiyong Hu, The versatile coordination fashion of bifunctional benzimidazole-carboxylate connector directed three structural diversity complexes, Transition Met. Chem., 2013, 38(7), 771-777.
12. Jin'an Zhao, Jiyong Hu, Yun Bai, Shufang Chen, Shenshen Li, Construction of three 2-D silver(I) coordination architectures with a flexible pyrazine-based ligand, J. Coord. Chem., 2012, 65(18), 3216–3226.
13. Jin'an Zhao, Shenshen Li, Shufang Chen, Yun Bai, Jiyong Hu, Metallacycle-based complexes based on a flexible pyridyl–benzimidazole derivative, J. Coord. Chem., 2012, 65(7), 1201–1211.
14. Jiyong Hu, Jin'an Zhao, Hongwei Hou, Yaoting Fan, The construction of a Ag12 high-nuclearity metallamacrocyclic 3D framework, Inorg. Chem., 2010, 49(8), 3679–3681.
19.Jiyong Hu, Jin'an Zhao, Hongwei Hou, Haipeng Zhao, Shenshen Li, Yun Bai, Construction of two different 2D motifs based on aromatic bicarboxylate and flexible triazole-based synthons, Synth. React. Inorg. M., 2012, 42(6), 882–887.
20.Jiyong Hu, Shenshen Li, Jin'an Zhao, Shufang Chen, Hongwei Hou, Haipeng Zhao, A holodirected Pb(II) architecture based on bifunctional tetrazole- carboxylate and photoluminescence, J. Coord. Chem., 2012, 65(7), 1258–1265.
21.Jiyong Hu, Yaqi Zhao, Jin'an Zhao, Hongwei Hou, Haijin Zheng, Shenshen Li, Yun Bai, Two d10 Complexes Constructed From the N-Heterocycle Spacer and Benzyl-Bicarboxylate Mixed Ligands, Synth. React. Inorg. M., 2012, 42(3), 376–381.
22.Jiyong Hu, Chunli Liao, Jin'an Zhao,Three Cu(II) complexes based on mixed ligands: their structures and catalytic behaviour, J. Chem. Res., 2012, 36(7), 413–417.
23. Jiyong Hu, Zhenxin Zhao, Dandan Zhao, Shufang Chen, Jin'an Zhao, Haipeng Zhao, Pyridyl-Dicarboxylate Tuned Cadmium(II) Complexes and Their Fluorescence Emission Properties, Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem. 2013, 639(5), 821–825.
24.HaiBo Yang, Wei Song, MeiDie Cheng,et al.,Deoxycholic acid inhibits the growth of BGC-823 gastric carcinoma cells via a p53-mediated pathway, Mol. Med. Rep.,2015,11,2749–2754.
25.HaiBo Yang, Wei Song, LanYing Chen,et al.,Differential expression and regulation of prohibitin during curcumin-induced apoptosis of immortalized human epidermal HaCaT cells,Int. J. Mol. Med., 2014,33,507–514.
26.Wei Song, Ling Tian, Shan-Shan Li, et al.,The aberrant expression and localization of prohibitin during apoptosis of human cholangiocarcinoma Mz-ChA-1 cells,Febs Letters, 2014, 588, 422–428.
27.Wei Song, HaiBo Yang, Pu Chen, et al.,Apoptosis of Human Gastric Carcinoma SGC-7901 Induced by Deoxycholic Acid via the Mitochondrial-Dependent Pathway, Appl.Biochem. Biotech., 2013, 171,1061–1071.